The art of efficiency
Streamline the time-consuming incremental layering technique and reduce the treatment time required for posterior restorations by more than half(1) with the 3s PowerCure product system – whilst achieving the same aesthetics and quality as before.
Would you rather opt for low translucency and aesthetic results or high translucency and high depth of cure? It's no longer a question of either aesthetics or efficiency. The 4-mm composites Tetric PowerFill and Tetric PowerFlow combine the advantages of both properties so you can have both.
When placing direct Class I and II restorations in permanent posterior teeth, 3-second(2) exposures from the occlusal aspect are sufficient for all curing steps in the 3sCure mode.
Light-cure Adhese Universal, Tetric PowerFill and Tetric PowerFlow with a light intensity of 3,000 mW/cm2 using Bluephase PowerCure. You will be sure to notice the time saved!
Harness the power of a complete product system
3s PowerCure offers a fully coordinated range of products for long-lasting composite restorations in Class I and II cavities in the permanent posterior dentition.
The intelligent high-performance curing light
- Reliable curing performance due to Polyvision technology
- Short curing times starting from 3 seconds*
- Suitable for all light-curing material due to Polywave LED
* A 3-second cure with the 3sCure curing mode (3,000 mW/cm2) of Bluephase PowerCure only applies to Class I and II restorations in permanent posterior teeth when light-cured from the occlusal aspect.
The sculptable and flowable 4-mm composite
- Natural aesthetics thanks to Ivocerin and Aessencio Technology
- Same performance as conventional composites
- Higher process reliability due to fewer increments
- Time savings of up to 57% in the posterior region*
* Tetric PowerFill and Tetric PowerFlow compared to Tetric EvoCeram® and Tetric EvoFlow; data available on request.
The universal adhesive
- High bond strength (> 25 MPa) on wet and dry dentine
- Efficient VivaPen delivery form
- Single-component adhesive for intraoral application
- Cured in only 3 seconds with the 3s PowerCure product system*
* For restorations in Class I & II cavities in the permanent posterior dentition when light-cured from the occlusal aspect.
Experience the difference with 3s PowerCure
Save up to 57% on time for posterior restorations
You can now further increase the efficiency of your dental workflow. Tetric PowerFill and Tetric PowerFlow enable you to place restorations in fewer increments, reducing the need for different composite materials, modelling instruments and curing devices – whilst achieving the same or even better treatment results compared with conventional layering techniques.1